Featuring Joy & Geoff, Big Brother , Little Brother , Sis , and various household (and outdoor) critters...

Thursday 5 March 2009

Just Can't Resist...

It's amazing how many times per day a person can feel compelled to check the adoption message boards to see if there are any new postings...it's been a quiet couple of days in the forums following the flurry of excitement last week over learning about folks getting referrals. I get disproportionately enthusiastic when I log in and see that there are new messages. And wow, it's really fantastic when there's a new database, photo, or family who has posted information about their adoption process and timelines! One would falsely think I had nothing more with which to occupy my mind & time...

1 comment:

Jess said...

That is completely normal behavior!! I do it as well!