Featuring Joy & Geoff, Big Brother , Little Brother , Sis , and various household (and outdoor) critters...

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Christmas Scenes

Christmas morning! (The Father Christmas tree in the dining room)...and at least it was festive inside, because the rain poured all day:


Side entrance...


Time to ramp up my sewing skills to make me worthy of this new gadget (which I am having Geoff learn, so that I don't have to teach myself how to use it - my old Kenmore is absolutely primitive in comparison):


Mmm, remnants of Christmas breakfast (Eggs Benedict):

New toys!


All to themselves...(recall my recent post about my hounds' limited capacity to share):



Mom & Dad's hound, Jim, having a rare mellow moment:

And...at last! We have snow...arrived starting the evening of the 28th...this is what we woke up to this morning. Now it is Christmas:


Today, not much on the agenda. Tomorrow is our immediate family Christmas with my siblings, so the season is still alive and well. We actually have a couple of quiet days to loaf about, organize & order photos, read, craft, play Rock Band 2 (given by me, to my husband...fun times), and maybe take the dogs for a hike or two if we can get through the snow!

1 comment:

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

Your house is adorable! So are the pups. :)