Featuring Joy & Geoff, Big Brother , Little Brother , Sis , and various household (and outdoor) critters...

Saturday 18 December 2010

Uh Oh (and the Hounds of Christmas)

I just noticed that it has been over a month since I last posted. It seems the more I have spinning around in my head, the less I can organize myself to put it in writing (maybe I've said that before...I know I've thought it).

Anyway, in a bit of brain muddle right now, too. Just wanted to pop by and say hello to anyone who's still checking in. I have no intention of abandoning this blog, but would like to find some coherence first!

Before signing off for tonight (without having said anything worthwhile), the least I can do is leave you with a little Christmas cheer:


5 comments:

Hi from Ruth! said...

Your readers are still here!

Love the picture...it looks like it could be in a magazine, with the dogs and all!

Blessings, Joy.

Ruth

Derrick, Alysia, and Levi said...

Awww! Very cute dogs! Merry Christmas!

Erin @ Sky Blue Pink Roses said...

What a beautiful picture! I have to wonder how long it took to get the dogs posed and looking the right way and everything for it to come out so nicely.

Heather said...

Love the dogs! So cute!

Jess said...

cute pic!!