Featuring Joy & Geoff, Big Brother , Little Brother , Sis , and various household (and outdoor) critters...

Saturday 9 January 2010

Infectious Crafting

Geoff decided he wanted to go shopping today, looking for a craft book for sewing critters of some kind. Yes, that's right. Geoff is still the only person to have used the lovely sewing machine he bought me for Christmas. I picked up a knitted critters book, and he found a sewing one. As soon as I am finished my snack break I'll get back to my knitting. I am itching to sew as well...but may have to do that while Geoff's at work, since it seems we have to share machine time. Will post some pictures once we have finished a creation or two!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is so sweet! I love crafty men! My husband knits (though he claims not to like it, but does it anyways...) and is also the only one to have ever used our sewing machine. :)

deborah said...

I have no idea what kind of critters you're sewing, but I came across a super cute pattern on etsy:
DIYFluffies.etsy.com

:)
happy crafting